A Supernatural Reality

By Stephanie Fisk In Mozambique the supernatural pervades the natural on a daily basis. The blind see, the deaf hear, sore, crippled backs are transformed into dancing bodies. Joy is prevalent and contagious, I see this everyday. A revival is here. The Holy Spirit is taking over Mozambique individual by individual. The supernatural manifests and … Continue reading A Supernatural Reality

A Community of Affirmation

By Jeff Goins, Editor Most of us are orphans in one sense of the word or another. We’ve all been abandoned, disowned, hurt, or left behind. At least, that’s what I’m hearing from my peers who decide to radically follow Jesus. Again and again, their families are calling them crazy or cultish, their friends are … Continue reading A Community of Affirmation

God Is a Rescuer

By Kari Miller And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 1 John 4: 16 Life here in Uganda has become a beautiful experience of new relationships. Each day I have been provided with an opportunity … Continue reading God Is a Rescuer

Got Friends?

By Kristyn Komarnicki As one who thrives on community in all its marvelous and messy manifestations, I was not aware until one evening a few years ago of the extent to which many people have adjusted to (or simply grown up into) a life without it. I invited a friend of mine–a woman I knew … Continue reading Got Friends?

My Generation, Part II

By Jimmy McCarty Part II continued from Part I. My generation is fiercely loyal. Wild horses cannot drag us from the quests to which we have bound ourselves. Anything we have decided is worth our time and attention is worth an undying commitment to any bitter end. The problem for my generation arises in discovering … Continue reading My Generation, Part II

My Generation, Part III

By Jimmy McCarty Part III continued from Part II. We are a generation of skeptics. We are groomed to critique, to criticize, to filter everything that comes our way. We like proof, especially for that which seems outlandish or improbable. For that which has no logical proof we appreciate testimony and validation. We know from our … Continue reading My Generation, Part III

Friends in Strange Places

By Sara Choe I admit it I spend an inordinate amount of time browsing through www.facebook.com. Its been a good way for me to reconnect with old friends. I found Julianne, who was my best friend from the 2nd grade. But Facebook is not so cool when I come across people the recollection of whom … Continue reading Friends in Strange Places

What About the Cattle?

By Hari Kumar Wheres the library? Theres Dunkin Donuts and theres the road to Amherst Heres the common so, lets see, the police station should be Aha! Which means the Quabbin Reservoir is here What are you drawing in the Quabbin, Dave? A whale! Cuz, Im hoping all this random drawing were doing has SOMETHING … Continue reading What About the Cattle?